Frontier Insurance

Any holder of a motor vehicle registered in a country other than the EEA countries is obliged, on entering any of the above-mentioned countries without a valid Green Card certificate, to conclude, prior to the crossing of the frontier, a contract of insurance against civil liability of motor insurance holders - a so-called frontier insurance.

A contract of such insurance shall be effected for a minimum period of 30 days.